Have fun at the Beach

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Here they are.

Franklin, left.  Eleanor, center. Ralphie, right.
Three scotties  have come into my life and changed it drastically.  I've always had cats.  Lots of cats.  Then, we had birds.  Lots of birds.  Actually, we still have lots of birds.  When Franklin came, everything changed.  In a wonderful way.  I have become a dog person.  Frank came in 2007.  He was our first indoor dog.  What a learning experience.  Eleanor arrived as a puppy in 2011.  She was totally different from Franklin.  Spunky, and not nearly as laid back.  And white dogs show dirt much more than black dogs!  Sir Ralph, a four year old, arrived this year, the day before my 57th birthday.  My goodness, what a ferocious little thing he was. I have the scars on my arms to prove it. After having him less than a week, I signed him up for obedience classes.   We just finished our last class and he has become a delightful member of  our family.     Lucky for  me, my husband is as big a sucker as I am, and he has embraced them all with much love and affection.  He was in total agreement with me that we needed a king-sized bed to accomodate humans, canines, and felines.

No comments:

Post a Comment