Have fun at the Beach

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sir Ralph meets his Nornie

Bringing a new scottie home has been a challenge.  First, Ralph had to meet and accept his new housemates.  That was tough.  After we had him neutered, he wasn't quite so ready to kill someone if they looked at him in a funny way.  After three sessions with Carolyn at The Developing Canine, Ralph has become a delightful member of our family.  This weekend, I took him to Florence to meet his grandparents.  Both of my parents are animal lovers, and I was hoping Ralph would be on his best behavior.  He did not disappoint me.  He was such a gentleman.  He just loved Nornie and Grandmono.  He enjoyed a long walk at Deibert Park in Florence, and made his first trip to Petco, where I bought him a new crate for the car.  Ralph enjoyed belly rubs and laptime with his new buddy, Nornie.  So, he's passed this test.  Next up, a trip to the beach.  In the car.  With three other dogs.  Pray for me.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment